Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back from Vacation!



Back from vacation and the Innovative Beads Expo! It's been a long two weeks! I enjoyed the vacation and we had lovely weather. I'm putting up some pictures from vacation at Lake George, NY. The weather was warm and sunny most of the week. We made a trip to Saratoga Springs because I was so curious about the natural spring water. There are several springs you can drink water from in the village and state parks. Some taste great some not so good. We couldn't taste the "Island Spouter" but the rock you see underneath it is travertine that is the minerals in the water. The mineral deposits at a rate of 2 inches per year!

Auctions are coming back on Sunday, August 28th. I've got lots of new sets and beads to offer. I'll be back at the torch this week - Yipppeeee!!

No comments: