Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Make your Bead Blog Reading Easy

I like to read a bunch of jewelry/bead blogs and I found a way to make reading them easier - BLOGROVR. It's an add on for the web browser, Foxfire. Foxfire is PC and Mac friendly so anyone can download it and get the add ons. I've added it to my website - it's a little BLOGROVR icon on the left under the BWO Crow. Once you get it, here are a few blogs that are worth subscribing to:

ME! Lampwork Diva
Art Bead Scene
Earthenwood Studio Blog
Humblebeads Blog
Elaine Ray
Lori Greenberg

2 comments:

Lori Greenberg said...

Thanks for the linky love Cindy! I love FireFox and am starting to appreciate my Mac too. I think I'll try it!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

You're welcome, Lori! There are some awesome add ons for Firefox - Blogrovr is one of the best.