Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ta-DAH! Glass Chain Links

Here are the beauties I was bouncy about yesterday - ta-DAH! They're linked glass links! A mini chain of glass - not perfectly round or smooth links, but organic glass links in crystal clear glass.


The links are free floating, each link moves independently just like metal chain. Glass Chain Links. I made them in groups of 2 or 3 links. Glass Chain Links can be used as a focal or part of a chain. Since they're crystal, they can go with any color. Lots of design possibilities.

The Glass Chain Links are unique. Not something you can pick up at the local craft store. Leave a comment and tell me what you think - I love to hear from readers!

2 comments:

Joy aka GoddessJoy said...

Ooooo...very nice. I can see them dripping with colored gems and..and...and!

Awesome work, Cindy!

Shai Williams said...

I am running late but I just wanted to pop in and say that I love the idea!!