Saturday, October 10, 2009

Migraines, Silly Saturday and Sensational Links

I lost a day in the studio yesterday because of the migraine that started on Thursday. Spent Thursday night waking every hour or so with nausea and a pounding headache. I was lucky to get in to see the doctor yesterday. Thank goodness! She gave me a shot which thankfully made me feel much better. I'm hoping to get time in the studio today.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Enjoy the beady links!

A Bead A Day
Do you buy beads for their "coolness" factor? What is your definition of "cool" when it comes to beads and jewelry?

About.com Jewelrymaking
Tammy has taken her net and collected some butterfly crafts for you in plenty of time to participate in The Butterfly Project at the Holocaust Museum Houston.

Art Bead Scene
The October Art Bead Scene Challenge gets folksy.

Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva
Cindy shows off her new buckle charm necklace but what should she name it?

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie brightens up her beading palette with some spring colors for her second Art Beads crystal blog post

Jean Campbell
Jean shares her delight with Cynthia Thornton's new book, "Enchanted Adornments"

Jewelry & Beading
Bring home a souvenir, and figure out how to wear it!

Katie's Beading Blog
Katie's mixing polymer clay with beads again - check out this new design!

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio
Come join in on the fun of the 6th Enchanted Adornments giveaway, it's FROGS! Ribbit!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean is swooning over the newest Crystallized Innovations from Artbeads!

Strands of Beads
Melissa is proud to be Soft Flex Company's Spotlight On... Designer for October!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I totally sympathize. I get migraines and take shots and also have these headaches that require a spinal tap about every three months. Horrid buggers, headaches.

Silver Parrot said...

I get migraines, too, although I haven't had to graduate to the shots yet. Mine are usually brought on by sinus issues and I can usually stop 'em if I can treat them while they're still in the early stage. They do knock me out for a day or two, though, so I know what you mean. So sorry you got hit with one and hope you feel better soon.