Monday, August 30, 2010

Mad AT Monday!

Yup, it's Mad AT Monday and who am I mad at?

YouTube!

That's right, but not for the reason you might think.

Ok, so last week, I spent several hours creating my first ever video for Studio Saturday. Turns out YouTube videos are tagged private automatically and unless you have someone other than yourself test it, you won't catch it. Arghhhhh....proudly, I went off on vacation and was internet-less while the readers of ABS were mightily frustrated trying to watch my private video.

So, if you were one of the frustrated few (I have few but dedicated followers! Insert inspiring quote about how a small group of people is still awesome here), I post the video today on my blog and announce that it's been fixed on ABS.


5 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I was intrepid and went back to ABS and watched your fabulous video!

Cyndi L said...

Your video *rocks* Cindy!!

Esther said...

lol Cindy you are so cleaver and funny!! love your mustaches!!thanks for sharing!

cw whitedogjewelry said...

*lol*, indeed! ' loved the video, always love getting inspiration and helpful hints on ABS. You don't realize how many of us out here are influenced by your site. Thanks for sharing!
Chris

Jeannie said...

You Funny GIrl!

Dippidty do da Cool video.