Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday: Bead ADD

Yup this is a real shot of my bead table. I'm in a beadmaking frenzy getting ready for the holidays. Yes, the holidays!  I make a bunch of lampwork beads, set them on the table to clean them off, cull through them and then think of a design, pull out the wire and try to rough out the design, finish off a wire wrapped rosette ring, polish it then go back to cleaning the lampwork beads. I think I've got Bead ADD.  I cycle through several projects and eventually finish them all!



3 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

I like it! I love how everything is laid out in front of you...all those pretty colors and beads - YUM!
Have a great week!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

I like having everything out in front of me but there is a point when it's too much - I think this is a good shot of that point! LOL! I gotta clean up a bit!

Tara P. said...

Look at all those yummy beads! If you just want to send them all to me, your table will be clean! :)