Thursday, April 15, 2010

Butter, butterscotch, lemon....

I'm going to keep the yellow inspiration coming just because it's spring and I see yellow everywhere.

Here's some lovely butter colored filigree from Paloma Antiqua, whose shop is a lovely yellow color. I love how the brass shows through the yellow just slightly balancing out the color:


Shorn Sheep uses deeply hued yellow in her shop but it shows off these antique German tags to great effect:


Maybe you need the palest of raffia for your packaging?


You can spoon your sugar and pour your cream from these vintage Moderntone Glass sugar bowl and creamer:


Pour some coffee and see what you can come up with today that uses yellow.

2 comments:

Davinia said...

How pretty is the yellow filigree, I think I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing Cindy.

Eve said...

I'm so loving yellow right now. :)