Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been quiet.....

shhhh!!! I'm at work in the studio! Here's a peek into the kiln and a few of the beads ready to be taken off the mandrel and beadholes cleaned.

I'll clean them up and take pictures - keep your fingers crossed I can get them done by tomorrow and put them up!

On another note - I got this lovely blog award last week from A Touch of Glass Jewelry. I've been secretly wishing for it because I love the flower - it's just gorgeous!
But I've been so busy this week, I haven't been able to get around and award it to anyone yet. So if you've been secretly wishing for it, leave me a comment and I'll be sure to put you on the list of those to be awarded!

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

congrats on the award -
your photo of your beads looks like it belongs at moma - it's such a cool shot! looking forward to seeing the beads after you have finished them up!

EmandaJ said...

Hi Cindy,

Congratulations on your award -- yes, I've been secretly wishing for such an award too. The counter on my blog is nearly at 5000 views and I am so excited about it. To celebrate, I'm going to have a design/challenge. More details in my blog this weekend.

Emanda
www.ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com

Pretty Things said...

I love that shot of the beads!