Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Monday, Gym and Links


It's fall and it's the first year I don't have to get a kid off to school. It feels weird, at the regularly appointed school times, I feel like I have to be somewhere doing something, but I don't. So, I'm trying to find the time in my already stuffed schedule to get myself to the gym regularly.  Not wanting to look like a dork from the early 90's (which is the last time I had any time to myself), I thought a few tips on gym style might be in order (thanks to premium woman for the photo.) I still need a few things because the other day I had to put my gym clothes into a grocery bag. So, I'll be out today trying to find something suitable, in the meantime, take a look at our bead blogger links and see what they've been up to...

A Bead A Day
Are you thinking of branching out into polymer clay work? Lisa has gathered some blog reader feedback on how to get started.

About.com Jewelry Making
Are you in or out when it comes to plated metals? This polls seems to indicate a mixed bag .

Art Bead Scene
Art Bead Scene Announces the September Monthly Challenge. Come gain inspiration from Barbier.

Barbe Saint John
Stamped Metal Jewelry book review!

Beading Arts
Have you tried wool roving in your jewelry designs? See what Cyndi has been doing with this fascinating material!

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi is thrilled to go down a new artistic road with paper pendants!

Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva
Wondering what Cindy's really like? Come see her first ever video and find out if she's really that quirky!

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie celebrates the start of school season with a series of Friday book giveaways, starting with Creative Paper Jewelry.

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio
Lorelei takes a bit of a directional turn, in business. You may want to read this!

Snap Out of It, Jean! There's Beading to be Done!
It is Jean's birthday month! To celebrate, she is reposting a review of a lovely book by Cathy Jakicic which she is particularly fond of!

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Margot Potter recently debuted her new book, "Bead Chic". Find out how you can win a copy with this week's Thursday Giveaway!

No comments: