Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Wire: Favorite Tools


Several months ago, I sort of reviewed the Euro Power Punch tool for the Art Bead Scene. I say sort of because I hadn't actually tried it when I wrote the review. It hadn't arrived yet. But now that I'm actually using the tool, I had to revisit it.

I like to punch holes rather than drill them and the Power Punch is just the tool! The holes are nice and clean and don't need any sanding. It does the job I want it to do and very well. Now that I've really used the tool, it's earned a favorite spot on my work bench.

7 comments:

beautifullybrokenme said...

I've got this punch as well, and I don't know what I did without it!

Unknown said...

Whoa, that thing looks heavy duty. I'll have to take a closer look. :)

Natalie said...

I was looking for a good sheet metal punch, does the Eurotool allow for different hole diameters?

The Beading Gem said...

I agree with you! Hole punchers beat drilling any day! Will have to look into this tool. Pearl

rosebud101 said...

I want! I want!

Laura Flavin said...

hi Cindy! Thank you for sharing. ~Laura

Dave Robertson said...

To answer Natalie's question, this EuroTool punch makes 7 different sizes of round holes. Cool, huh?

:) Dave at Rings & Things