Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Tangle: Hooking up Wire

Two weeks ago, I finally ordered the pixie bead tutorial from yoola on etsy. Since then, if you read my facebook page, I've been struggling to get the hang of it.

I thought this would be easy, afterall, I've crocheted since I was a kid but I never did thread crochet which probably would be of more help than the larger yarn I've used.

Right now, I'm at the knotty mess phase. You know, where you can't seem to even get past step one?


So I search YouTube for a few tips and hints. Here's a good one for those of us who are quite sure how that first loop gets started.


Wish me luck as I work my way to step two and three!

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Good luck. It is funny...I can crochet wire, but not yarn!!! It is a unique craft that takes some time to get used to! ~Val