Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Morning Coffee Talk and Beady Links



Good Monday morning! Too much of a good thing gives me a migraine! I've had a wonderful time with the Bead Soup Blog Party but spent too much time on the computer trying to get to everyone's blog. Overuse with sign language interpreting and computer makes for a nasty migraine. So while I recover, take a few moments this morning to see what the bead bloggers are up to....

A Bead A Day
If you were wondering about the best method for adhering flatback swarovski crystals to a rubbery textured object, Lisa's discovered the answer! Superglue! Check out her newly crystallized slap-watch.

About.com Jewelrymaking
Tammy discusses and provides a tutorial about the dirty side of metal jewelry.

Beading Arts
Cyndi explains how to add a wonderful blue-green patina to copper beads.

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles


Resin Crafts

Sneak peek into what Carmi has been up to with resin
 

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
I love B'Sue Boutiques and Brenda Sue is having a blog hop in October! Come read about it!

The Bead Dreamer
Charlene reviews a book that blends beading and jazz - Bead Riffs

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have a migraine too. Can't blame mine on the computer since I am going through these so slowly. It took me almost a week to get to you and I subscribe to your blog. Ha ha