Saturday, April 04, 2009

Thanks and Free Bead Winner


Thanks for the comments this week! I appreciate the time it takes to comment and I appreciate all of them, short and long. Comments are the conversation starter to our always interesting discussion about beads, art, life. Your comments sometimes make me think in a new way or they make me realize I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. Thanks for joining in our conversation and keep talking! :-)

The winner of this week's Surreal Rhythm Blue (shown above) is Lisa! Congratulations, Lisa! Send me your email by clicking on my profile to get my email address.

Thanks again to all who commented! Let's keep talking!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Lucky winner! Congratulations!

Miss Slick One said...

That is SUCH a VERY COOL bead!
Congrats to the winner!!