I'm working as fast as I can to put up all of the beads I want to clear out of my studio. I can't work fast enough! I may have to sacrifice the pretty descriptions so I can get on my site. Here's how the process works:
1. lay out all the trays of beads I have
2. re-organize into color or theme groups
3. place each group into a bag
4. set up for photos
5. take 4-6 photos of each bag
6. upload pictures to computer
7. choose 2-3 good pictures of each set of beads
8. upload pictures to web
9. organize and describe each and list on website
Yesterday's goal was to list 8 sets, I ended up listing 4.
Maybe this is TMI (too much information) but I felt I wanted to explain the sparseness of the descriptions. Here are a few of the beads I posted yesterday. I'm selling them cheap, cheap, cheap! They are ready to go to good homes :-)
I always underestimate how long something takes to do - what about you? Do you underestimate or overestimate?