Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Valentine to Rings n Things

Dear Rings n Things,

Thank you for the awesome lampwork hearts, red and black crystals and black filigree you sent me! I mean they were so cool! I made a sweet necklace with them after I read this totally inspiring poem by Destiny Avaritia:

I heart the way you look at me
I heart the way you smile
I heart the way you walk by me
Every once in a while

So I was thinkin' it'd be a totally cool necklace if I added in gunmetal chain, a lobster clasp and jumprings I bought from you last year. Oh I can't forget to add in my disclosure of material connection too so the government doesn't get mad and junk. I had a hard time taking a good photo with my phone so I used my regular camera. I can't wait to show it to my friends, don't you think it's sweet?

Have a kickin' Valentine's Day!
xoxox
Cindy






5 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like the "hot" "love" beads. I just purchased some of their heart beads and got them yesterday...they are just too cute.
Bead Happy!
Michelle

Boot ~C said...

I'm diggin' the way you used the black filagree heart.I miss the skull, but like the new look of the blog too.

Azure Islands Designs said...

I really like what you did with the pieces...makes for a great necklace!!!

Cheers

EmandaJ said...

Hello Cindy,
I "heart" the way you made this necklace!

By the way -- I "heart" the periwinkle beads you sent me last week, they arrived on Friday. I have very special plans for them. You are so generous. I "heart" your giving spirit!

Emanda
ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

It's a great piece - it would look really cool on a nice black plunging shirt with a half collar. I could see Fergie wearing this one!