Tuesday, January 04, 2011
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Beads....
If you're tracking the Sisterhood around the country, here's the path she's taken so far:
1. Heather Powers of Humble Beads- San Antonio, TX.
2. Mikki Ferrugiaro of MFD Beadwork Originals- UT.
3. Nancy Dale of NED Bead -Vermont.
4. Hannah Rosner of Good River Gallery- NM
5. Chris Neit of Good Quill Hunting-Maine
6. Sandy Spivey of Sandy’s Treasure- California
7. Katie Nelson of Katie’s Creations- TX
8. Kristie Roeder of Artisan Clay- PA
9. Lorelei Eurto of Lorelei Eurto Jewelry- New York State
10. Becky Caldwell of The Gritty Bird- North Carolina
11.Cindy Wimmer of Sweet Bead Studio - Virginia
I'm lucky number 12 to receive the Sisterhood of the Traveling Beads. She arrived on Christmas eve and is a large priorty mail box, doubled in size from her original weight. I've tried to help her slim down but even with the Little Sister giveaway, she's still wearing her same size box.
Here are the details....
The giveaway: The entire box of goodies, NOW WELL over $400 worth of beads.
The stipulations: Must have an online forum to host the next giveaway. Must be living within the United States to enter and be willing to pay for shipping: $15.00 for flat rate priority mail billed via Paypal.
The rules: You’ll take what you want from the box, add in items of equal value from your own bead stash to replace the items you took and then do the same giveaway on your blog. We’ll keep the beads traveling for as long as we can.
To enter: Leave a comment below, be sure to include your email. Those who entered for the Little Sister Grab Bag Giveaway are already entered.
Bonus Entry: If you want to up your chances, Blog,it to enter more than once. Leave another comment letting me know how you helped spread the word.
Deadline To Enter: Comments will be accepted until Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 6pm (eastern time).
Winner will be announced after 6pm on Thursday, January 6th, 2011
Can't wait to see who will be the next "Sister!"