Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ornament Thursday: Putting Up the Xmas Tree


I'm sure I'm not the only one who is looking at the calendar and saying,"How did this happen?" It's December! I barely have any decorations up and when am I going to be able to put up the tree?

Do you think the Ornament Thursday Grlzz have the same problem? Check out the Ornament Thursday Blog and see what they've cooked up this week!

Having Christmas Trees on a the brain, I created one in glass. It's a take on a tutorial using glass rods or glass "shorts" for the Glass Forum on WetCanvas!

So if I don't get the real tree up soon, I've got a substitute - a lovely glass Xmas tree ornament made of glass!

Bring it on, December, I'm ready!

4 comments:

one-eared pig said...

Heck, I set a goal of decorating for Christmas at Thanksgiving. If I donit do it early, it won't get done.

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas tree and would be proud to hang it on MY Christmas tree!Thanks for showing us your tree,it has inspired me to make one out of different materials.Happy Holidays to you and family!
Gail W.

Anonymous said...

you always have such creative ideas! I feel the same about "how'd December get here so fast?" but I've decided that whatever gets done gets done and if the tree doesn't get decorated, it's lovely with just the lights on anyway! And I can opt out of baking Christmas cookies this year--no one will miss them (except me, and my waistline will be grateful!). Good luck getting whatever you need to get done accomplished!

Michelle McGee said...

That is so clever!!