Monday, June 15, 2009

Creative Re-Energizing: Flame of Mind



It's back to Corning. Today I start a three day class with Sage Holland and her son Beaux at Hands On Glass in Corning, New York. It's part of Flame of Mind - classes before and after the Glass Art Society Conference in Corning.

I've wanted to take a class with Sage since I first started making beads. I never had the funds or wasn't able to travel to Arkansas to take a class. So I'm thrilled to be going. I've been feeling burned out on life lately and hoping this might re-energize the entire me and not just beadmaking me.

Let's all knock wood together right now so that a repeat of last week's trip to Corning won't be repeated! Smile! Knock knock knock!

2 comments:

Carmi Cimicata said...

Hi Cindy! I didn't realize this was also your blog...I am linking to it too! Thanks for visiting my last blog entry...I used Envirotex Lite as the resin for the pieces.

rosebud101 said...

Have fun, Cindy. I'm knocking on wood for you!