Thursday, June 25, 2009

Making my list and checking it twice....


After work today, I'm heading over to the Rings n Things Bead Tour. I can't go in there willy nilly though. I got to have a list. Afterall, look at some of the beautiful beads they're going to have there.


I love green and blue together using a neutral of brown. Oh and the pearls! Do I need to talk about pearls?!?

Focus, Cindy. Focus!!

I need chain and links. Seriously, I do.

Last month's goody bag from Rings n Things included a couple of hammer copper links like these.



I love them! I need more so I'll take a look to see if the Bead Tour has them. If not I can order them.

I'm making my list and checking it twice. Have you gone to a Bead Tour? What did or what would you buy?

4 comments:

Dave Robertson said...

- I've been to those shows ;) and what I most recently bought was several pre-strung stretchy bracelets. Coral & turquoise for my daughter, carved wood skull beads for my sons, wood inlaid with paua shell for my wife. So far none of them has taken the bracelets apart to make new jewelry with the beads, but that would be very fun!

--Dave
(Facebook us)

Round Rabbit said...

Dang it all! I was going to go to the bead show and then changed my mind. Bummer!!!!

thecolorofdreams said...

Yes, I went when they were in my area. It was great. So many beads, I had a hard time choosing.
Have a great time!

rosebud101 said...

I wish I could have gone when they were in the Twin Cities! Families do interfere sometimes, don't they?