Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photography Success!


I'm working on a magazine submission and my step by step how to pictures weren't quite up to snuff. So, another round of pictures with underlighting. Underlighting helped to make the pictures bright enough for the editor. The teen took the pictures so this might be his first magazine credit. Cool. The pictures are going onto a CD and out in the mail today.

I don't usually use underlighting - but this was a situation where I needed the light under my hands to get a good picture. You know what they say about photography and film, it's all about the light!

4 comments:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I got two of those inexpensive can uplights, people use them on the floor sometimes to cast light up on the walls ... anyway, I keep them at a low level on my photo bench for just this reason, but I didn't know it had a name. Uplighting! Cool, thanks, great post.

rosebud101 said...

Wow! You know what you're doing. I learned something new today. Must learn about underlighting.

Plumbing Australia said...

Wow! Congratulations hope you can post the magazine here on your blog.

Manila houses said...

I’m looking forward to see the cover of the magazine here on your BlogSpot. Thanks!