Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Uniquely Mine for $20

When frozen out of my unheated glass studio, I keep creating to keep the inspiration flowing for when the studio thaws out. Curious about cashmere, I bought a few skeins of Debbie Bliss 100% Cashmere yarn on sale at Webs. I wanted to create a one of a kind piece so I made my own crochet pattern.


Such lovely yarn deserved something special. So I hunted around until I found the perfect finishing touch - a lovely artist made button called A Button Succeeding from Mamacita Beadworks on Etsy.


There's no one with a scarf like mine - created with my own pattern and topped off with a lovely art button. The best part is that it cost me $20!

3 comments:

deannachase said...

I LOVE that scarf! Nice job.

Linda said...

Sorry you're frozen out of the studio, doll. But what a great project to come out of it! I was just at CHA and got to pet so much beautiful fiber!! Made me want to make something, so now I'm living vicariously through your scarf.

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

gorgeous!!! and 20bucks is AMAZING! go you!