Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spiral sets, NYC and while I'm gone see Artbeadscene!


I'm offering the set of Beadwork Challenge beads on my website. I had a request for a Water Spiral set, so I've created one!

Well, the intrepid beadmaker is off to the Big Apple to sell some art beads at the Urban Glass Bead Expo! Hope to see old customers, meet some new ones and talk to jewelry designers! I'll tell you all about it when I get back on Tuesday!

While I'm away, pop on over to a terrific new blog on art beads - Art Bead Scene - a new blog just started by an awesome group of beadmakers of all media who I am fortunate enough to be associated with! Great content and very talented beadmakers!

1 comment:

melanie brooks said...

Hey have a great show and I hope to get a full review when you get back! The beads look great, Cindy!