Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ready to Go! Hair Spirals


I mentioned earlier that I welcome customer suggestions and that one of those suggestions was to create a spiral to wear in dreadlocks. When I make a new bead, I like to wear it or have someone wear it to test it out - is it wearable? Some designs are beautiful but aren't wearable. The spirals have been very wearable. So when I made the hair spirals, I wanted the customer who suggested it to wear them. Here is my customer, Amber, wearing the glass hair spiral. Doesn't she look adorable?!? Since Amber has given them the thumbs up, I'm going to add them to my website and Lampwork Diva's ETSY shop

Amber has her own etsy shop - Raimbow Tree where she makes fabulous handcrafted felted headbands, bracelets 1960's style dresses and such - make sure you stop by and see what she's up to!

No comments: