Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Goodbye to summer.....


The first day of school always marks the end of summer for me. I feel a little sad today and a bit of excitement. I love it when the days are a bit cooler. Yet the sound of geese flying over my house as I drink my morning coffee makes me melancholy. It's a yearly ritual of mixed emotion regarding the changing seasons. I'm stuck in a transition and transitions are never comfortable but always lead to something new. So I wonder what exciting change this transition will bring me?

What change do you predict is coming your way with the fall transition?

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Well for me, I'm looking to do a lot more sewing and get out more, since I'm such an introvert.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment, Sheila. Sewing is good :-) I have two mechanical sewing machines, one from the '40's and one from the '80's - one was my grandmother-in-law's and the other was my Mom's.