Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm a criminal....

Yup, I was pulled over in September for "passing unsafely" on the highway. I wasn't speeding but the law enforcement officer told me that I passed in front of him so he said he HAD to give me a ticket. Hmmmm, I wasn't speeding, I passed to avoid the person in front of me who slammed on his brakes to oogle at the cop and civilian car on the side of the road. Sounds like a power issue more than a traffic violation.

But

I'm not arguing with a state trooper even if he looks like he's 14.

I got the ticket in the mail:

The State versus Cindy Gimbrone it said.

Wow. Sounds like I'm a criminal.

So, while I'm in traffic school, rehabilitating myself, take a peek at Studio Saturday at Art Bead Scene and enjoy!

3 comments:

Deb said...

WOW Cindy - you bad, bad girl you ;o)
LOL!
You are far more tolerant than I, I must admit. I was pulled up for speeding just after having gone through a round-about once. Knowing there was no possible way I had reached the speed the Traffic Officer said ( well technically I shouldn't have been able too....) - I went in & argued it. I got let off too :o)

Now tell me - can you torch while in rehab ;o)

Have a great weekend!!

angelinabeadalina said...

Oh, no!! My first thought was the cop maybe "had" to write the ticket, but the judge would almost certainly "have" to dismiss it. But, then again, you never know. Hope your day in traffic school was in some way either enlightening or fun or something :)

Amanda said...

Wait. Did you pass in front of another officer on the road, or did the cop hop in his car and speed away from the accident to catch you?


...Is it youthfully ignorant of me to say that I find that incredibly stupid?