Friday, August 04, 2006

How to's and To Do's....


I've written a "how to" article for the online forum WetCanvas! It will appear in the Glass Art section. It's an easy tutorial on what to do with the left over bits of glass rod from flameworking/beadmaking. The finished project is a textured piece of glass, about 1.5 inches square. They look woven, but they're not. I love the look of them!

I've decided to start using a "to do" list - bought a dry eraser board and have placed it directly in front of me at my desk. To Do lists have never worked well for me - I tend to write a list that has 15 or 20 things on it that need to get done. After I write a list that long, I'm too overwhelmed with what I have to do - so I don't do any of it! LOL! Instead of writing a very long list, I force myself to write 2-3 things at a time. I've been doing that this week and haven't felt overwhelmed yet! I actually gone things done! Truth be told - I got things done before but for some reason, I feel more of a sense of accomplishment when I can erase items from the list!

2 comments:

Miachelle said...

Is the piece in the top picture usable as a pendant? I REALLY like that one! Hmmm....

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Yes, the top piece is usable as a pendant. I just haven't attached a bail to it yet! Glad you like it- I sell all the work you see on the blog so you can send me an email if you REEAAALLY want it! Smile!