Sunday, February 25, 2007

Straddling two blogs or caught between two blogs....

Right now, I'm posting on two blogs, this one, Lampwork Diva! and my other one at Wordpress, Cindy Gimbrone Studio (click the title and it will take you to the other blog). I'd like to customize this blog more but haven't been able to figure out how. I can customize the header at Wordpress but not here at blogger. BUT I can customize the side menus here on blogger and haven't figured out how to do it on Wordpress. If I could only meld both sites together then I'd have the perfect site for a blog!

I don't plan on running two blogs on the same topic for long. As soon as I figure out how to customize Blogger or Wordpress to my satisfaction, the "loser" blog will become an archive with the post a link to the new blog. When it happens, I'll post it.

I've got the Urban Glass Bead Expo coming up on me. March 23-25th, 2007 at the Metropolitan Pavillion on W. 18th St., NYC. I hope you'll stop by to see me there!

No comments: