Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'd like to say thank you to 14- 16 people....


G'morning to the 14 - 16 people who read my blog! :-)

Yep, that's what statcounter tells me. I have 14-16 returning visitors a day.

Oh sometimes it's more. Someone Stumbled me once and I got 1000 people to my blog. Wow! but I quickly lost my attraction to The Thousand. I'm back to my 14-16 a day.

Ooopppsss....Maybe I'm supposed to keep it a secret so I can pretend I'm popular?

Ahhh, I don't care - I think of it this way, it's 14-16 people more people than I had when I started blogging!

Thanks, for reading, Fourteen to Sixteen (it's now become your name), borrowing from John Green again, you're made of awesome!

9 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

*Waving good morning* Cindy, you're way fun to read, and you always provide cool eye candy for us glass/jewelry peeps to enjoy! I'm a lucky member of the 14-16 :)

P.S. The Punk'Inz prize was awesome! Thanks again!

cb said...

You make some amazing things

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Count me in ... no roll call necessary, we all know who we are that love your blog! And I love the CHERRY BOMB RED LINKS on the ABS sidebar. Whoosh - Boom - Whee! Lovely!

rosebud101 said...

I'm a reader, too! I love your blog! Keep it coming! We now have 4 of the 14-16 accounted for. I'm sure more readers will check in as the day goes on!

Deb said...

Hey Cindy - popping my hand up here.

Of course then I can blame you for all the tiki touring I end up doing around the web as I visit this link or that link which you post ;o)

Seriously though - I thoroughly enjoy your blogs & posts....if only I could keep track of them all! Thoroughly Inspirational!

Shai Williams said...

I am sure that you have alot more people then 14-16. There are probably several like myself who read your blog thru a reader like Google.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hey thanks guys! I appreciate each and every one of you :-)

Keep reading and commenting!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

G' Morning Cindy
Thank You, I love reading your blogs and looking at your work! And I admire you for the work you do it's a wonderful thing you do and I think helping other people is so gratifiying, so keep up the good work and keep on blogging!!
Peace,Debra

Mary Harding said...

Cindy, I am so glad that you write your blog. I stop by off and on and read all the posts. I am always glad that I did. So please keep blogging. You reach more people than you know. And you put me on to John Green.