Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Goodie Bag has arrived!

Got another Goodie bag from Rings & Things the other day - this time the goodies are "glue-ables." There are a couple that are catching my eye and have my creative wheels spinning. Here's a quick picture and description from the Rings & Things website:



Stock#: 40-377-1
7.5" disk-and-loop bracelet forms for gluing. Oval loops. Length may vary +/- ¼". More details...
Color: White
Country: China
Page Number: Catalog Page 256
Note: The manufacturer states that this product is lead free.
California lead classification for this item: Class 2



Stock#: 40-337-7
7.2" disk-and-loop bracelet forms for gluing. Hammered oval loops. Length may vary +/- ¼". More details...
Color: Antiqued Copper Plated
Country: China
Page Number: Catalog Page 256
Note: The manufacturer states that this product is lead free.
California lead classification for this item: Class 2

Are you creative wheels spinning now?

4 comments:

Dave Robertson said...

Hi Cindy, maybe we should've sent along some glue too!

Or some found objects to put on these bracelets...you ought to see the fantastic collection of stuff that people bring in to work here... I'm very proud of my set of Palin, er, Alaska-themed board game pieces.

Anyway, I bet some of your lampwork would dazzlingly grace the goodies we sent. Enjoy :)

--Dave

tamdoll said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for these. I think I have a bunch of unused ones around, leftover from typewriter key bracelets... almost forgot I had them until I saw this post.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Dave,

Definitely could do some found object bracelets. I've got something in mind but not sure if it's gonna work so I'll keep it quiet until done! :-)
Hopefully it'll work!

Thanks for commenting!

Cindy

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Tamdoll!

Get those babies out and make something cool with them! When you do, post it on your blog and comment here - I'll post mine and comment on your blog.

How's that sound? Love to see what you make!

Cindy