Friday, October 09, 2009

Facelift and What-if

I gave the blog a little facelift this morning. I'm re-vamping packaging, photo backgrounds and my Etsy shop in a black and white theme. I like the black and white, it's classic and serves as a nice showcase for my work. I haven't re-opened the Etsy shop yet because I'm still working on a banner.

It was a rough night last night. I had a migraine hit yesterday and I didn't get ahead of this one. If you have migraines, you know you have to take the pain reliever at the first hint or you're a gonner. I was a gonner yesterday and it only got worse through the night. For the first time, I got the dreaded nausea with it - woke me up every hour or two - ugh, it was awful. So I sit here with the phone in my hand waiting for the doctor's office to call to tell me they have a prescription waiting. All the while I'm thinking - What-if they don't call? What-if there isn't anything to take? What-if I have to do another night like last night?

What if I stop worrying and did some yoga? It might help.

No comments: