Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Share Your Stash - Beads of Clay Open House

I love clay but I can't make any beads from it that have grace and style - unlike the talented artists who belong to Beads of Clay - they can make the clay sing! I'm collaborating with Mary Harding, a clay artist, for the ABS December sponsor beads and when I went to her blog, I happened upon the Open House announcement.

Whee! I was there with bells on! (Who cares I was working at the time? Did I say that out loud?) Here's the stash I bought:

A dill pendant by Mary Harding...


A Passion Heart from Erin at EveryHeartCrafts - Don'tcha just love it?


Check out this great Lasso Wire Wrap Ring tutorial from Chinook Designs. Awesome isn't it?


That's my stash from the Open House - have you added to your stash recently?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Pretty! I added way too much to my stash on Sunday :o) But, I was planning on doing some decent shopping when I saw that they were having the open house...

And, on top of that, I won one of Mary Harding's door prizes, so I got to add more to my stash ('cause it included a $25 gift certificate!).

Then I was going through my personal stash last night and realized that I have SOOO much stuff already...I need to get some work done!! (good thing I made 13 rings last night!)

TesoriTrovati said...

I can't stop adding to my stash! Now I just need some time {uninterrupted preferably} for working with it!
Thanks for sharing your goodies. I was so bummed that I couldn't "attend" because I was away from home carving pumpkins! Enjoy the day! Erin

Mary Harding said...

Love that ring and heart as well as the dill you added to your stash Cindy. Nice to have you show them off. Thanks so much for coming to the Beads-of-Clay Open Studio event.