Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Thinking, Perusing, Preliminary, Previous...


I should be drying my hair this morning instead of writing a blog post, the back of my hair will do it's weird wavy thing it does like in this picture of me in the Modern Art Museum (MoMa) in NYC over Thanksgiving - if I don't. But I'm throwing caution to the wind and writing it anyways!

I feel like I have a history with this Picasso. In 2004, I started making painted beads and a homage to Picasso based on this painting was the very first painted bead I ever succeeded in making!



I'd never seen it in person. It's a very large piece, vivid and lively.

I saw lots of art that day at MoMa and I'll share more with you throughout the week. There's so much to talk about I don't feel I can do it justice in one post.

Besides, I've really gotta go and dry my hair, I feel it curling up and it's getting time to go to work.

Uh-oh - I just looked at the time - I've REALLY gotta go!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

cannot wait to hear your thoughts this week ... your hair is definitely passable in the back - there are people who try for that! :0)