Monday, August 09, 2010

Mad for Monday: Frit Part Deux

Ok, my friends, the once in a blue moon hit last week and I completed something in short order! Last Monday's Mad For was about the luscious color palette I had put together in frit. I went online and ordered a few sample packs from Val Cox Frit in Fairy Dust and Champagne Rain.


And then I spent yesterday at the torch creating variations on the Double Dips and Glass Links...




There's a slight reaction between the Fairy Dust and the Avocado (yeah, don't know why they named it "Avocado" - it's not green, it's taupe.) It creates a slight outline between the frit and the base glass that I like very much.

What do you think, my friends?

5 comments:

Narrative jewelry said...

Love the effect, especially on the first beads. Lovely. Thanks for sharing Cindy.

Tara P. said...

Love. The Fairy Dust is amazing and what a great combination!

Andrew Thornton said...

What lovely colors and effects! Nicely done!

Elizabeth said...

I'm liking these colors A LOT. The double dips especially. Very nice work.

Babette said...

I agree with you about the name avacado name/color. Not green, but taupe is a great color. I like what you did with the frit very much.