Monday, July 19, 2010

Mad for Monday: Bathroom Remodel


Normally, "Mad for Monday" is a collection of some of my favorite things but this week's inspiration comes from being "Mad AT the Bathroom Remodeling." Seems this is the remodel that goes on forever, we're going on day 11 and I'm tired of having to be ready at 7:15am for the work crew to come in. Truth be told, I threw a 2 year old temper tantrum last Friday because I overslept and had to be ready in 15 minutes. My hair won't cooperate in 15 minutes! Nothing puts in me in a bad mood more than a bad hair day. I looked like a drowned poodle the whole day.

But there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. They've GOT to finish, right? So today's "Mad for Monday" is the accent pieces I'm considering for the bathroom.

I love the shape and color of the natural coconut soap dispenser from FLCoconuts on Etsy. But let's say I change my mind and don't want liquid soap. What else might I like?

There's nothing like peppermint to invigorate you. When I have to get up at 6 am to get ready for an early work assignment, this Sacred Waters Soap Company's Peppermint Pickup bar would be the perfect morning tonic.

But what to put the soap in?



DGordon's little trinket dish can double as a soap dish and reminds me to take it one day at a time.

The remodelers WILL finish and then I'll have a nice, new bathroom....one day at a time!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Great bathroom accessories. Handmade soap is the best! Hope your bathroom is done soon!

Courtney Breul said...

They will finish and it will be beautiful!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Thanks for the pep talk, Ladies! My dilemma now is simply where to put the hand towel ring. Who knew it would be such a hard decision?!?

Kim said...

oh- the soap/trinket dish is adorable! Remodeling is always a pain in the neck- but soon you'll be in a fab new bathroom and you'll forget all about it :)