Monday, October 03, 2011

Monday Morning Inspiration and Winner!

There is inspiration all around us and fortunately, it's captured by the people on flickr. Here are a few fall color inspiration pictures I found on Flickr's Explore! page.


Lovely greens of the Northern Lights.....

Northern Lights over Cass Lake

Northern Lights over Cass Lake by railtalk on flickr


.....high contrast of warm oranges and reds .....

For your eyes and soul/ Pour l ame et les yeux

For your eyes and soul/ Pour l ame et les yeux

....russets, brown and golden yellow for contrast plus the texture captured in the macro setting....

Stick to my Heart.


...now you have a whole fall color palette to inspire your creations.  

Speaking of creations, I promised to announce the winner of the double dip giveaway....


Congratulations!  Send me your email and I'll send you the double dips.

Thank you to all who participated and help spread the word!  I love my blog readers!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Lovely photos! That last one is just gorgeous!

Congratulations to the winner of the double dips!!!

Jenni said...

They are all so beautiful..one day I would like to take photos of that calibre....
jenni

asaingurl said...

thanks for featuring my photograph! :D