Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tuesday Tangle: I'm a little scared....


I have to admit it, I'm a little scared.

I've signed up for a Hadar Jacobson class for this upcoming weekend. Originally, it was supposed to be a beginner to advanced class, the first two days, a beginner class and then the last two days would build on the first two. So I signed up, but sometime in between, the class became advanced. No beginner.


I've worked with metal clay but I wouldn't exactly say I was an advanced metal clay artist. So I'm worried everyone else will be a master and I'll be the dumb one in the class.

But I'm going anyways.

I've wanted to take a class with Hadar for a long time and I don't want to miss out on it. Wish me luck and let's hope I'm not the class dum-dum!

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

you definitely go anyway... you have experience with the medium and understand its properties... you are a working artist... you aren't a beginner... you will take so much away from that class no matter what your first finished product looks like... and i have a feeling it is going to be great!
but i understand that feeling of taking a class with a person you deeply admire... have fun and enjoy all of the good vibes...