Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 4, 2006....Cindy Gimbrone Beads Website


Ok, so I have the blog about flamework glass beads and DUH! I haven't linked to the site! I've finally fixed that with tonight's title: Cindy Gimbrone Beads....you can click on the title and it will take you to my glass bead website. Originally, I intended to develp two lines of glass products, one a line of auction beads that would be low priced (lampwork diva) and the other a high end. Well, I've decided after about a year, that I can't separate the two lines from myself the artist. It seemed like a good idea in theory but in practice, it hasn't worked very well to try to separate the lines. So, I'm going to stop trying! First step has been to add a linked title!

Today's bead posting are more of the faux borosilicate beads in a transparent green. I like the light, summery look to these beads. I've got some more faux boro beads sitting on the desk as I type. I'll take some pictures tomorrow morning when I'm fresh - I'm just not a night person! I know - you're going to look at the time I posted the blog and say, "Jeeesh! Cindy, it's only 8:30!" Yep, I know! My engine starts to slow down around now. I wake up early, 5:30 am or so and get my best work done! Godd pictures in the morning!

No comments: