Saturday, June 17, 2006

Memberships and Indecision




June 17, 2006.....I realize that I don't have my memberships listed anywhere on my sites. I haven't figured out how to add pictures to my templates so I haven't added the logos. Soooo, thought I'd mentioned them here. I'm a member of the International Society of Glassbeadmakers (ISGB) and the Glass Art Society. I haven't gone to either of their conferences - in fact the Glass Art Society is meeting in St. Louis this weekend - mostly because of the locations. A little too far away and not enough $$. I'm shooting next year for the ISGB if it's on the East Coast.


I am undecided about this frit from Val Cox, "Bora Bora." I think it's too dark - I was light on the frit but still it looks very dark to me. This was a test bead to see how the frit looked against the background. It's encased to give it depth. It does have that kind of boro hazy feel to it. Wondering what you think?

2 comments:

Miachelle said...

I love the colors in this one!!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Glad to know the colors work and others like it! Thanks for the feedback!