Saturday, November 01, 2008

Books I Love: Wrap, Stitch, Fold & Rivet


It's Saturday morning, one of the few days I have a little breathing room these days. This morning, I'm looking through another one of my favorite books, Mary Hettmansperger's Wrap, Stitch, Fold and Rivet. I made the Shelf Necklace for Ornament Thursday changing it up a bit and making a small wall hanging out of it.



Now I'm jones-ing to do something else. I've got a few projects on the coffee table in the family room. Some are completed some are still works in progress. Saturday morning is just the day to work on them!

When do you find time to create? Is it Saturday morning? or another day?

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

I try to create when I am calm and not rushed. Doesn't happen often, but it does. I love rainy days. They help me a lot.