Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Need a Plan and the Corning Road Trip Pix.....

I need a plan. Getting the word out on your work takes alot of time and if you're easily distracted like I am, it takes longer. Lately, I've been spending more time online with myspace, blogger, yahoo groups, facebook, bloglines, blogger, Lampworketc, website, etsy, twitter, blogger....I mention blogger three times because that's how many blogs I have. I understand why there are people who do this full time as a job - it can take days to update all the sites and make sure you have a presence. I need a plan, I need to minimize and I need to stop talking and do it.

I'll work on it off line....after vacation.

Remember, I'll be off line August 10 to August 19, 2007. You may order during that time but orders won't be shipped until August 20th, 2007.

If you've been following my saga on the lost USB cord, I found it. I have pictures from the Art Noveau collection at the Corning Museum of Glass. The design on each one is classic Art Noveau and very trendy right now. Enjoy!


No comments: