Monday, March 03, 2008

It was a good day...


...at the torch yesterday. Made several new Rainbow Spirals to have at the ready for orders, a bead made specifically for Ornament Thursday's March theme, "Sprout" and got in touch with an awesome young designer who I'll be collaborating with on the Heartz n Skullz series.

The March Studio Newsletter is almost ready to go out! I'll have a special sale in the newsletters for subscribers only. Don't forget to sign up. I've lowered the wholesale minimums on my website.

A little preview - Art Bead Scene will be 1 year old in March. YAY! There will be a month long celebration with giveaways every 5 days because there are 5 editors at the 'Scene! I'll be the first bead giveaway - so look for my post on Wednesday over at ABS.

Photo Credit: Daniel Gimbrone, son and budding photographer

No comments: