Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Get ready for a Collaboration

Last month, I mentioned I was working on beads for a Collaboration Exploration this month with beadmaker Elaine Ray and designer, Beverly Herman. To pique your interest, I'm posting pictures of my previous collaborations and the beads I created for this month's Collaboration. I'll post links to my co-collaborators blogs and you can see what they've come up with. This is a surprise for all of us, we haven't shared our creations with one another yet - so it will be new for me too! I can't wait to see what Bev and Elaine have come up with!

Here's the Collaboration with Melanie of Earthenwood Studio and Jean Yates: Exuberance!


Here's the Totem Pendant I created this past fall with beadmaker/designer Bridgitte Tucker and designer Laura Bracken: Universal Truth




The set of beads and spirals I made for tomorrow's collaboration in autumnal colors - plum and steel gray-green. Make sure you stop by tomorrow to see the Collaboration!





3 comments:

Joann Loos said...

I can't wait to see the finished design! The colors you chose are reminiscent of raku glazes

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Thanks for stopping by, Joann! I can't wait either - I haven't seen the other designs so it will be a suprise for me too - Squee!

Beverly Herman said...

It was so much fun to be a part of the collaboration. I can't wait to see the finished designs.