Monday, March 31, 2008

Suggest a Name and Win FREE Glass Links

Are you feeling literary today? I hope so because my jewelry designing colleague, Cyndi Lavin and I need your help. Remember the Collaboration I did with Elaine Ray and Beverly Herman? I loved the color combination so much, I sent a few to Cyndi along with a Glyph Series bead to see what a different designer would do with them.

Cyndi has designed a lovely necklace using the glass spirals and petroglyph beads but since we're like Kandinsky, neither she nor I know what to name it!





Do you?

I know my readers are happy to suggest names, you've done it before with the rings I post.

I'm upping the ante today - post a comment suggesting a name and you'll be entered into a drawing to win two aqua glass links!

You can post a name either here or on Cyndi Lavin's blog. Comments made from today, March 31st until Sunday, April 6th will be eligible. Winner will be announced on here and on Cyndi's blog on Monday, April 7th, 2008.

I look forward to seeing the suggested names! Good luck!

Cindy

17 comments:

El_Adefesista said...

eladefesio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the necklace should be called
Lit'l bitz4u

Joann Loos said...

how about "the key to happiness?"

missyb30 said...

i love the design i think that a fritzy name like the bowkei (bowkey)would fit its design nicely.

missyb30 said...

sorry but i also like the bowkei spiral. to incorporate the beadwork as well

linda said...

the ribbon and beads make me think of youth, so I thought "Key to Memories" would be good.

Karen said...

karen
I think the necklace should be called "Anyone Home?"

mssherrieg said...

How does "Beaded Beauty" sound?

Kwikarma said...

It reminds me of the 1900's in new orleans when the creole madams would lock their girls in their room and keep time to get the cut. They were very exotice, dark and beautiful. The key is also a replica from that era . I think it should be

Madame Labeaux' Sanctum

Kwikarma said...

Hey Girls
Ill be glad to help write descript history and help name any of your work. I am a bead artist also, as well as many other mediums, and a writer. I love to name the irrestable names and give them a previous posible history.

Thanks
jeb5775@yahoo.com

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Wow! How cool is it that I've gotten all these suggestions for names! Lots of good ideas - each has its own personality. Keep 'em comin' - if you think of another name, feel free to comment more than once!

You all are awesome!

Cindy

Lori said...

I like the romantic looking ribbon tie for the closure and the shell shaped beads remind me of a romantic walk on the beach and then there is the key...How about Romantikee or Romanzkey or Romantique...something like that?
Lori

Ms Sentimental said...

i would name it: "THE KEY TO YOUR HEART!" uhuh! :)

hop u lyk it.:)

Ms Sentimental said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shai Williams said...

Key to Bliss

Carlene said...

It came to me last night while I was cleaning stalls. (I always get my best ideas in the barn!)

Spiral Doorway!

Hope I'm not too late for the contest!

Great necklace!

aaaack said...

Just chanced upon your site today and am too late to enter your contest. But I would call it "The Key to the Secret Garden."