Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shoot!

I was a zombie last week because my double life caught up with me and I vegged when I wasn't sign interpreting. I've been planning a series on going green in my studio and last week would have been the perfect opportunity to run it!

Shoot!

Since I missed the perfect opportunity, no time like the present to put it off for awhile. You know you all would do the same thing.

Procrastination is the sincerest form of flattery, right? All right, I know that's not how the saying goes, but how else am I going to get it to fit putting off blogging green? Go with it, ok?

Next week, Beading on a Budget will make a brief appearance and then I've got a very cool variation on some of my beads.

Here's a quick blow up the skirt of Beading on a Budget - see ya tomorrow!


No comments: