Tuesday, July 07, 2009

When a rabbit gives you a gift what do you do with it?


You make it into a necklace! Remember I showed you the ceramic components I got from awesome Nancy of The Rabbit Muse? I used the gunmental chain I got from the R&T Bead Tour to make this quick necklace. I use a grass jump ring to pull out the green in the blue-green oval. I've hung a pewter charm with my favorite mantra "be" in the middle. It reminds me to to let go and just "be."

Do you have jewelry that reminds you of something or someone?

6 comments:

Katie said...

I can look at a lot of items I've made and think of someone in particular - especially if there's an art bead in the piece...So many people make beads that are so uniquely THEIR work that you can't help but look at something and think of them :o)

Just A Tish said...

it seems that i always have someone in mind when i am making jewelry. almost every piece is 'intended' for someone. I have so many ppl in my life that inspire me i guess!

angelinabeadalina said...

This "BE" pendant is so soothing, reminds me of a sleeping moon with a nightcap's tassel hanging down. Beautiful!

Pretty Things said...

This is very, very cool. Emphasis on the very very.

Dave Robertson said...

Admirable simplicity. Terrific shapes!

--Dave

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes! I love your "quick necklace" I, too, have received gifts that make great necklaces! I have to "shrink" my pictures, but they will be on my blog later this afternoon! AlsoMrsB.blogspot.com !! Love the "be" charm in the middle of the moon... do post where that one came from. Was it Rings & Things??