Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yup, I'm a Geek....

Yup, I was one of the millions at the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The Teen and I have gone to see all the movies and we went to all the midnight releases of all the books. How could I miss it? I'm a geek!



I'm trying to get some extra sleep this morning since the movie ended at 3 am. So, you'll forgive my short post. I admit to being an Alan Rickman, errr Snape fan (what a tortured soul!) He's so over the top evil and campy in the movies - check out the Wizard Rock song, Snape vs Snape by the Ministry of Magic.



That seals it! Are you a geek?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but that's cool that it's something that you and "The Teen" can do together - I know that can be hard to come by in the teen years...

But, I LOVE Alan Rickman. He's just one of those British actors that I find dreamy...

angelinabeadalina said...

LOL, you must have had a great time! I'm waiting to read the books with the kids-- as soon as they get just a little bit bigger. They love Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney, but any time a Harry Potter clip shows up on television, they get a wee bit anxious.

TesoriTrovati said...

I may not be a geek but I am a big fan! I am looking forward to meeting my old friends from the wizarding world when I get to see the movie! I think it is so cool that your teen would even want to be seen with such a way-cool mom as you! Enjoy the day (and get some sleep!)
Erin

SummersStudio said...

Hi Cindy, I'm off to see HP tonight for my friends B-Day celebration. Also, just blogged some copper clay if you're interested. Cheers, LeAnn

rosebud101 said...

I just don't think I could stay awake that late to see a movie! Glad you and the teen had fun!